LRA (C) series water ring vacuum pump is a product independently developed by our company in combination with advanced technology of Siemens. By improving blade Angle, size of front and rear disc intake and exhaust port, radial clearance between impeller and pump body, namely radial ratio, etc., this product is not only highly efficient and energy saving, but also increases air volume by about 5% compared with the same type on the market.
This series pump is a single stage single action structure, with simple structure, easy maintenance, reliable operation, high efficiency and energy saving advantages; It is an ideal substitute for SK, 2SK, SZ, 2BE1, 2BE3 series water ring vacuum pump.
The main features
1. The air volume of the same type on the market is increased by 5% by improving the design of blade inclination Angle, size of front and rear disc intake and exhaust ports, radial clearance between impeller and pump body, namely radial ratio, etc.
2, the use of machining center and other high-precision CNC equipment processing pump cover and other key parts, product performance is stable, reliable operation.
3. The impeller is made of ball ground cast iron or welded steel, which fully guarantees the stability of the vacuum pump impeller under various bad working conditions and greatly improves the service life of the vacuum pump.
4, the vacuum pump shaft sleeve is made of wear-resistant stainless steel, which greatly improves the life of the ordinary material.
5. The belt pulley (belt transmission) adopts standard high-precision cone pulley, which is reliable in operation and imported belt, with long life and easy to disassemble.
6, the coupling (direct drive) adopts the standard high-precision elastic coupling, elastic elements are made of rubber material, stable and reliable operation, long service life.
7. Packing seal or mechanical seal is adopted to meet the requirements of different working conditions.
8, water ring pump unique upper type separator, save space, and effectively reduce noise.
9. There are inspection openings on both sides of the water ring vacuum pump to facilitate the inspection of clearance, corrosion and scale.
Main Technical indicators
Ultimate vacuum: 160hPa (-85kPa) or 33hPa (-98kPa)
Flow rate: 5.8 ~ 646m /min
Shaft power: 8.4 ~ 808kW